KATIE!!! This is Carrie (Kearl)! Your boys are SO DANG CUTE!! How are you doing?? I don't think I've seen you since our good ol' days of driving from seminary to school without stopping (I think Jamey was driving then...) in NUANDA!!! I'm glad I found you (through Laura's blog... which Allison Murray told me about!) Our blog is http://ck-hun.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
oh my goodness! Your boys are so cute! oh this is Ashlee!!! I can't believe how big Brock is! WoW! And little Blake...so cute. love the little smile. Glad you are doing so well! Cute little family! miss the good old days! Ashlee
5 comments:
KATIE!!! This is Carrie (Kearl)! Your boys are SO DANG CUTE!! How are you doing?? I don't think I've seen you since our good ol' days of driving from seminary to school without stopping (I think Jamey was driving then...) in NUANDA!!! I'm glad I found you (through Laura's blog... which Allison Murray told me about!) Our blog is http://ck-hun.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
oh my goodness! Your boys are so cute! oh this is Ashlee!!! I can't believe how big Brock is! WoW! And little Blake...so cute. love the little smile. Glad you are doing so well! Cute little family! miss the good old days! Ashlee
He is so cute! What a little sweetie!
haha brock is adorable! Thank you for commenting, I just wanted to rant.
Hey Katie! He is adorable!!! I am excited to find your blog. Come and check mine out. Ü
Post a Comment