Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Selling the House and Twilight

AHHHH. So my life has been consumed with trying to sell our house. It has been driving me to the brink of destruction... so... I decided to start reading the Twilight Series. Some of you know that I am not allowed to read novels anymore.... aparently it isnt good to ignore the housework, children, friends and the rest of everyday life while you drift off in a good read. Well, Brock was gone in Idaho, it was the weekend, and I was totally sick and tired of worrying about the house selling-especially when I have to give the entire down payment to the builder this Friday. I was able to manage finishing the three books in four days--- slow I know-so now I am officially part of the Edward fan club (Jeff knew it would happen- his sisters are fans as well). I guess I am a bit late as most people have already read it. Erin and I finished the same time- and will now drive everyone crazy as we talk of nothing but Edward, Bella, and Jake for the next week or so. Well there you go. Well Brock is back from Idaho, and my real life must go on....

3 comments:

Ranae and Matt said...

I still haven't read the books yet. I have been protesting but have given in. and now that I want to read them I can't find them. i tried to find them at the library but couldn't so I will just have to wait and keep trying to find the books. Maybe I will just have to brake down and buy them

Erin said...

Well cause EVERYONE told me how good they were I broke down and bought them and I am sooooooooooo Happy cause I love them sooooo much!! I too am a Twilighter and I am in Edwards and Jakes Fan Club lol I just need to order my shirts:) Ya its bad, Thankfully Jason is my own personal Vampier (teeth and all) ha ha ok I'll stop now before I get really bad:)

Erin said...

Hey I tagged you:)

Blog Archive