Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moving to Santaquin

Well it seems we will be moving down to Utah County after all. After a horrific week of losing a job in quotes- then gaining another job as the PA with the same company only now in Orem- we have decided to move to Santaquin. With $7,000 tied up with Ivory Homes, we have very few options on where to live. The idea of Santaquin is growing on me. The middle of no-where is a bit daunting, but the idea of living so close to Provo without dealing with the massive population sounds good to me. We will be getting a much bigger lot-almost .24 acre and Jeff's commute will be 25 minutes as opposed to the 50 minutes it was before. With next years profit sharing up in the air- we are just hoping for the best- that we wont be too financial strapped once we move in.

The kids are doing great. Blake doesn't want to crawl in any form, but is enjoying Grandpa John and Grandma Sandy's company. Brock is in Cali with his "Old Daddy" and now wont be home til Saturday-don't ask it is a ridiculous story-I miss him tons and hope that he makes it the entire time without getting homesick.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I miss you guys! I am excited for you getting a job and a house though, It will be nice to not have your hubby gone the extra time in driving. ttyl

Mom said...

Your new colors are beautiful. It took a minute for it to come up, though. It stayed white for a little while. Love, Mom P.S. I need new posts!

bad opera said...

Oh my gosh--every time I have driven south to visit my sister in Cedar City I drive past Santaquin and think, "I wish I lived there!" Katie, you get to live in my always wished I was location!! To be in a small town but close to a bigger one has always been my happily-ever-after. I am thrilled that it will be happening for you.

All my love to you and all your men

Kelly

Blog Archive