Saturday, July 26, 2008















5 comments:

Pitzaks said...

It's about time. How cute are they? oh my gosh I can't wait to see them. I only wish my kid had some much hair.

Mom said...

Katie-these are too adorable and Meri showed me how to see the little boxes, like the one that we did for Brock's birthday. Yeh!

christian y alin said...

the kids look great and soo big maybe blake just will jump from the sitting to the walking eventually will happend.its so nice to get pictures been so far away and see how the kids are take care love alicia adam alin and christian

Laura and Jared said...

Oh, Katie! The pool pictures are so great. Tell Brock he just seems to be the coolest five year old ever, with his spiderman and everything.

Erin said...

So cute! Where did Brock get his face painted? I really miss you guys!

Blog Archive