Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Binging

Still not feeling 100% after this weekends illness, Blake still not drinking (and now not eating), and Brock laid out on the couch with the stomach flu... I am very overwhelmed...Why would weaning and the stomach flu happen the same week? Ahh trials. I guess, when everything in life, seeming so wonderful - the normalities of everyday are slammed together to give the Saint her trials.

So what do I do? I over eat-(pizza and hostess cupcakes anyone?) I feel much better actually, yet in the back of my head I know that tonight I will feel worse-and overall it will make everything much much worse. So this leaves me to pose the question, and I look for whatever advice you want to lend,

How do I de-stress myself when there is no way out with out food?

Stuck in the house, not a moment to yourself, how do you cope without scarfing the rest of the treats from Saturdays rained-out soccer game? I am sure many of you (especially my ever so skinny sister-in-laws) handle your stress much better then I do-or maybe you dont get stressed-but I am weak. I even taught Brock, after a frantic trip to Target, to say "My Mom is a Spaz".

So again any advice would be great, but I will probably shoot it all down as completely impossible to do. At least, my trials as they are, are small and should be over within the week- FINGERS CROSSED.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Count your blessings sweetie and enjoy the little moments. It's all "small stuff" after all. Love you, honey.

christian y alin said...

i hope that blake is better now and broock too ,this is wath happens at my house christian gets sick at the same time that alin and most of the times if from the same thigs with diferent sintoms,but here is the cacht adam says ohh the kids are sick good idea and he gets sick too and he is the one that fells worst,the strees is horrible and when i realize i call two doctors in less than 3 hours and im ready to run away.after everyone is sleep i wacht tv for maybe one hour and drinks tons ok lemonade or jamaica water and then turn into a rabbit why? because i eat baby carrots tons while i wacht tv ,its better than eatting something that could make you sick,see we dont have permission of getting sick while they are or after or before ,take care hugs alicia

Blog Archive