Friday, November 7, 2008

3 Years

Three years ago today I began the wild ride that is my life. Three year seems hardly long enough to have ended one life and begin and live another- and I am not just talking about me-but Grace and Blake. If it werent for this cingular event-this one day- my life would not be where it is today, a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys, living in Utah with in-laws I can actually stand to be around. I lost something that day, a Girl, but somehow she was able to give me an amazing gift- a new life and hope for my future.

7 comments:

Sara said...

It can be so hard sometimes to tell what Heavenly Father has in store for us! Isn't it so comforting to know that Grace is with that loving Heavenly Father? Thank you for sharing your feelings about her! I love to hear about your wonderful life with your fantastic husband and your adorable boys!!!

Cindy said...

me too! :)

Meri said...

We are glad you found Jeff!

Pitzaks said...

I love you

Mom said...

I love you, too, Katie--God's hand has been in the life of all my children, and in your father's and mine as well. I'm beyond grateful.

Laura and Jared said...

I am proud of you. I learned from you that life can turn around so quickly. We are so lucky to have the gospel in our lives.

christian y alin said...

we love you very much and we are happy for you and jeff thet now are toguether and built a loving and happy family with two wonderfull little boys aqnd an angel looking for you love you

Blog Archive