So things are continuing to roll along in the Siddoway household. Ivory came to look at our lot and hopefully the rest of it will be leveled out and graded soon. I still haven't heard back on the garage situation. I found out yesterday that Tim lost his job. That means we are looking at 325 less a month until he finds a job, and Idaho Child Services finds out about that job. The stress of all this is my fault really. I have become dependent on this money and with profit sharing two weeks away I am in panic mode. At least it will accumulate, and until he is up to date, I don't have to drive half way to meet him. He doesn't even think he will have the money to get Brock in March like he was planning. I feel bad for Brock who looks forward to the visits, but I am grateful to not have to share my little boy. I just have to keep the faith that we will be ok.
Jeff is gone in Sandy doing inventory and so I am looking at a long night alone with the kids. Jeff is the knight in Shinning Armor when he gets home at 5:30 everday. He saves me from the horrible dragon Blake becomes around 5:00 everynight. How is the maiden suppose to slay the beast tonight? Speaking of the little beast... he just had me put the kiddy spiderman boxing gloves on him. Now he is off to attack Brock.
3 comments:
I feel bad for Brock. How are you feeling? Are you still feeling sick from the pregnancy, or are you onto the next phase?
You guys are GREAT! Don't waste this precious time in your life worrying about things that will resolve themselves eventually. Do what you're supposed to do and trust the Lord. Worry robs us of the present/ I know, I've wasted way too much of my life in worry and I'm just beginning to learn to take and enjoy each day at a time.
sounds like even with the monster you are calm and that is good when is your next apointment love alicia
Post a Comment