Monday, March 2, 2009

Shy little Baby

Well my ultrasound was a bust. The baby is fine and all looks well expect for the fact it kept its ankles crossed. After some prodding and poking it moved, and crossed it's legs the other direction. In addition to that IT kept putting it's hand down there and the umbilical cord was flopping around in the way as well. The doctor says 90% it is a girl, but after some more analyzes at home,the picture of the fuzzy parts, looks more like a butt crack (there was no nice way to say that) then the magical three lines that determine it. How can the doctor even guess a girl when the knees are touching and the ankles crossed. He said he would try and sneak me in for another ultrasound at my next appointment but I am having issues waiting another 3.5 weeks. I am a wreck. I could go to the mall in Provo, but it is 85 dollars, and what if they don't see anything. If Tim didn't lose his job and it weren't profit sharing time, I would be on my way to Provo now!

After my appt I went to Walmart and parked next to a truck with a huge white lab. Only half a foot from us, Blake sat there for a couple minutes laughing at the thing. After our trip was over the dog was still there. Blake exclaimed three times. Doggy Doggy Doggy. That is technically his first real word. The first time we could really make out what he was saying and knew exactly what it was regarding. 16 months and finally a real peep out of the boy!!!

UPDATE: Tonight I was showing Blake pics on the camera and when he saw one of me he said very loudly "Momma". TWO WORDS in one day!

4 comments:

Meri said...

Enjoy your healthy baby, 3 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Laura and Jared said...

Alexis hand her legs crossed, but the ultrasound lady MADE her do what she wanted; I felt sick the next day. At least the baby is healthy. Good for Blake! He is probably just realizing he has every right to SAY the words he knows.

Mom said...

Well, Grandma loves "IT" already! And of course, Brock and Blake.

christian y alin said...

hopefully some time in the future it will let you see and then let us know the good news is that everithing is ok and you are too that is the best love alicia

Blog Archive