Thursday, April 9, 2009

I get updates from Babycenter.com sent to my email weekly for both the pregnancy and for Blake. This is the info they gave me for "Your toddler 17months, week 4"

Hello, Katherine!

It will be a year or two before your toddler leaves most of his tantrums behind. Until then, expect to deal with outbursts of anger and frustration on a regular basis. You can cut down on the frequency of tantrums by making sure your child gets enough sleep and eats well during the day. It's probably unrealistic to expect your energetic toddler to sit still for three square meals a day, so try giving your child a variety of foods throughout the day. Remember, a hungry, sleep-deprived toddler is a meltdown waiting to happen.


Hmmmmmm...how did they know? And what if it has nothing to do with sleep and eating and it is all about thier determination to just get their way????

4 comments:

Meri said...

I'm impressed, it sounds like this .com knows what they're talking about.

Erin said...

lol that is awesome! I am having some issues with Chloe Bear. She is something else. Well good luck with Blake:)

christian y alin said...

most of the times they do know and also the kids and thats why they do it jaja

cvamador said...

Kate, sorry this is not related to your blog but my phone died and I don't have your number anymore. Will you call or email me with them Ok

Blog Archive