Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Unfinished Basement
Ao our basement layout is wonderful. We have the family area in one half and then behind the stairs thru a hallway we have the bedrooms and bath. The family area is wonderful when kept clean. We have old flower couches, a tv, sq mats for a small floor play area and the computer. Well now that Jeff has cleaned up what we hope to be the last of the dying bees, Blake now loves to play in the back half. We have Brocks bikes, a kiddie basketball hoop, a few balls, one stuffed teddy bear and the airhocky table. Blake has just learned how to go down the stairs by himself at lightening speeds and I worry he will get a rug burn on his tummy. All day long he pleads and pleads with his little grunts to go down stairs to watch me play ball. Though it isnt finished and a bit dusty, it is insulated and isnt scary at all. It has turned out to be a really great play area. Beacause of the dust and some random slivers I do have to require the kids to wear socks. It is even nice to have a place where Blake can run around with a Pen and I dont have to worry. The boys just opened the giant airhocky box propped on the wall and have made a mess with the packing form. Well I guess it is time to vaccume some of the dust again anyway.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A backyard in your house? You guys are so lucky!
I really enjoy hearing about this random stuff from all my kids. I honestly feel like I'm so much closer to you when you write about the ordinary things in your days. Love from Mom to all my children who are reading this--and to the ones who aren't.
Post a Comment