Monday, May 4, 2009

10 Things I miss in life

1: Taking walks with mom while I complain-instead of doing it on the phone
2: Poppyseed strudel, bear claws, angel crunch coffee cake, cream puffs, and decent do-nuts
3: Erin Smith, a friend that really got me
4: Sleeping thru the night without having to potty
5: MaryKay face care that kept me flawless
6: Grass in the yard
7: Blake when he had some sort of fat rolls
8: My hair that has fallen out
9: Being 120lbs heck 130lbs!
10: All my family around the world

Ok- for Mom here are a few pictures taken today, of me in all my fat pregnancy glory.






Blake often leaves the TV room as a sweet little boy only to emerge from Brocks room as Blake the destroyer.

5 comments:

Mom said...

OK, please slap yourself for me. You are NOT fat--just pregnant! and your hair isn't awful. But there really is a baby on it's way, no getting around it. Blake is adorable.

Pitzaks said...

I agree with mom. You don't look fat at all, just cute, and pregnant and I wouldn't say that unless I believed it.

Erin said...

I miss you too! Maybe one day you or I will be closer:) Bryant just told Jason on Monday that he is upset cause he misses Brock.

Anonymous said...

If you really want to see HUGE pregnant I'll send you a picture. That will put your mind at ease.

Meri said...

I miss maple bars, but I don't miss my husband anymore. :)

Blog Archive