Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mo-hawk

All the neighborhood fathers have no hair and so the kids have been asking to be shaved like their Daddys. Well we decided to give Brock a mo-hawk (for two days) before we buzzed his head. I have to say I am sadder then I thought I would be to see his beautiful hair gone. He has the most wonderful hair compared to Blakes fluff. Also notice in the last pic...my basement is clean. Step 1 on the "prepare for baby list" done.







2 comments:

christian y alin said...

he seems very happy and is sweet that all of the kids want to lok like their dadys ahhhhh that is sweet

Erin said...

lol he looks sooo big with a mowhawk! Basement looks good! I know the feeling. I am sooooo nesting right now. Yesterday I went to the fridge to grab a bite and without knowing it I had cleaned out all the old stuff in the fridge and freezer.

Blog Archive