Brock is now exhausted. Yesterday was Luke's birthday party and then we had the neighborhood 4th of July party (belated). The neighborhood party was wonderful. There were not only our neighbors but some of their friends as well. We BBQd with some great side dishes and shot off some great fireworks...some more legal then others (don't worry there were many cops in attendance). One member brought enough bags of kettle corn for everyone (he owns Sashas popcorn and it is awesome). Most of the culdasac was lined with lawn chairs and people all eating popcorn enjoying the pretty awesome fireworks. Jeff took Blake home just before 9 to put to bed and Brock and I didn't get home till after 10.
Now for Mom a horrible picture of myself. I am much cuter in real life. I am 38wks today. I am beginning to get the feeling that this pregnancy wont last much longer...I guess the feeling of impending doom. If I make it, I have an appt on Monday the 13th and then we will schedule my induction.
5 comments:
I think that is so great! Brock had his special day so now you can concentrate on YOUR special day!
Happy birthday Brock! Thursday you'll be 6! 6 is awesome!!!!
You look so cute! I wish I could find jeans that fit me like that. What a fun time! Sounds like an awesome neighborhood party.
I'm Jealous. I love neighborhoods like that and having the feeling of community. By the way I keep checking everyday to see if your next blog says. "I'm in labor and on my way to the hospital" I can't believe it's so close. Happy Birthday Brock
If you are cuter in real life then you are just off the wall adorable. Those boys are cute as well. Were they bowling without bumpers? That's some pretty awsome bowling! I'm waiting for your phone call!
happy birthday brock and katie you look so cute and great loe alicia
Post a Comment