Saturday, August 1, 2009

Picture Overload

Here are a few pictures taken during Mom's visit. You are extremely lucky you are even getting this many. I am exhausted. Jack is a great sleeper...during the day... but likes to keep me up all night. Jack is now over 8lbs, and still doesnt do much but eat, sleep, and poop. Last night Blake slept the entire time in his big boy bed. He did wake up twice and Jeff went in and laid with him for a few minutes until he fell back asleep. Tonight, with Brock home, Blake wanted to play and so was put to sleep rocking in his chair in the baby's room and then laid to rest in the big boy bed. Hopfully tonight will go well. I think Jeffs and my snoring wakes Jack up and so I would like to move him to the nursery. I also would like the use of the rocking chair in there-











3 comments:

Pitzaks said...

super cute. I like the picture of your baby holding your baby.

Mom said...

Miss you all.

christian y alin said...

they are so adorable love you all

Blog Archive