So a little vent.
I have had one particular hair cut about half a dozen times in my life. Thats about 6 different hair dressers that I asked for the same thing...and low and behold I got the same thing. It was practically the same every time. Noooo...not this time. I am ticked. I have gone to three hairdressers in Santaquin and one in Payson and have had four of the worst hair cuts of my life- and I have had a lot of hair cuts, I mean I keep it short and so go really often. I just dont understand. I think living in the middle of no where has a big downfall...maybe, just maybe, the hair cuts will be better in Provo? Jeff says I should go in and complain. But I dont have the heart to do it to the poor young girl. It took her an hour- an entire hour to give me a hair cut and she didnt take much off, but the other hairdresser did hold and watch Jack. I liked it yesterday, but didnt have much time to look at it. I hated it today. She did flat iron it...so I guess now I will have to fork out the money for a flat iron to make this haircut halfway decent.
This is only the third time in my life I have actually cried. Jeff will tell you its ok, but I feel frumpy as it is and this just did me in.
5 comments:
What is this? Three days and a new post. Go Katie!
I always hate my hair the second day. But as Tim Gunn says on Project Runway..."Make it work."
:)
If you really don't like it there is NOTHING wrong with going back in and seeing if the girl can "fix" it... I've done that before. And you can totally be nice when you go in and just say, "It's just not quite what I was imagining..." or something like that. Or bring a picture of what you DO want (a previous shot of yourself or someone else with the same cut) and tell her you want it more like that. You paid for it, you should get something that you're happy with!!
I haven't gotten my hair cut in almost a year. It always ends up being a birthday present. I wish I could get it done like 3-4 times a year, but I never feel like I can spend the money--because I only like to go to nice salons that know what they are doing.
If she was a young girl--she might be new at it and need to learn. Flat irons aren't all that expensive--I am surprised you don't have one. You wouldn't want to spend too much less than $30 on one--because the other ones are good for nothing.
I remembered I cried for two hours once after a hair cut, and that has been in the last 3 years. It always looks better in a week.
Rozi and I each have a flat iron. Want one?
Post a Comment