Well life is crazy and I have to admit slightly depressing. I started watching a baby named Cash to help pay for the new computer (ours is infected and keeps crashing and is trying to steal my identity, but hey now I have no excuse to not blog more). He is a very sweet 2-3 month old, but there is an added stress to watching another child. Along with Cash there was my personal information being stolen (with a bit of help from my stupidity)but nothing has happened and I have contacted who needs to be contacted so no one can do anything with my information. Next there was the fact that Tim told me he was fired and until his first check comes from the army I will not get any child support. OK 600 dollars I needed-gone. Then Jeff went to the hospital and had his appendix out. He is doing fine and though he has no appitite he is recovering well. After calling and finding out for sure our insurance wont cover it- and getting estimates from everyone we are looking at about 5000-6000 dollars. Im trying not to think about it until the bills start comming. I just cant imagin why the sergon alone is charging 1900 for 40 minutes of work... Next I took Jack in for his six month well check and low and behold he hasnt gained any weight and I need to begin weaning him and need to shove food down his throat. Needless to say weaning is hard enough but knowing he hasnt been getting what he needs for the last month or more makes this soo much harder. He hates formula and after a nursing we can only get like 2 oz down him and that is with the occasional help of a medicine dropper.
So summery: Im tending a baby, we still have no money or job, Tim is still a punk, Jeff had an appendisitis, we are now in debt to the hospital, and Jack has been listed as borderline failure to thrive. I can say that I have had alot of love and support from family and our wonderful ward. Your prayers will continue to be appriciated.
4 comments:
I haven't read your blog in a while... Oh Katie I am so sorry for all that is happening. We will definitely keep you in our prayers. I am going to send you an email.
Hey sis,
Keep looking up and lean on our Lord right now, that is all you can do. We love you but I will stop commenting on your posts if you don't comment on mine :) Also your kids are beautiful and growing fast
Love you Katie and Jeff! You will get through this, and you will be stronger because of it.
Have faith. You are loved and watched over. What a blessing to get this far and be in the shape that you are in! Jeff is great. Someone will see what a gem he is...it will work itself out.
Prayers and good thoughts coming your way Siddoways!
I wish I had some magic words to make you feel better. All I know is that challenges are hard, and that they end. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I have to say that I am very proud of the way you have handled yourself. My little sister has turned into a very capable woman.
Post a Comment