Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long Time

I am sorry it has been so long. Our lives have been on auto pilot lately. Jeff has been busy with the new job. The company seems to be really great and they have put tons of resources into training him. He is finally now taking cases, where he receives help from a woman in Alabama. Jeff has been very diligent about going to the gym at 5:30 and then he gets to work an hour early. He is also still doing Wendys Friday and Saturday nights, and church meetings on Wednesdays and Sundays. I know, he is amazing. ( He is also REALLY sunburned from putting the garden in ).

Blake just shoved a tictac up his nose....Successfully removed.

I have been watching kids lately, and I am exhausted. It is tons of fun, but as we all know, kids are solar powered. With summer here they have energy to spare.

Brock turns 7 next month and has made the following birthday list (Evan is right, kids get more expensive)

KungFuZu pets (2) and the fighting arena,Iron Man 2 DS game,A scooter with only 2 wheels, skate board, a digital camera (a real good one). He is very excited whenever he comes up with something to put on the list.

We recently tried giving Brock a Mohawk but we messed it up. In a few weeks we will try again giving him a Puck glee style one. Brock got all 2+ and 3s on his report card. He just got Diary of a Wimpy Kid and hasn't put it down since. He just loves it. I am so proud of him.

Blake is hilarious and loves loves to work in the yard with his Daddy. He waters, pulls weeds, and uses his bubble mower.

Jack is walking like a pro. I don't know how the child is so sneaky, but whenever I go into the fridge I turn around and he has gotten the ketsup bottle off the shelf. The only "real" food I can get him to eat is smashed up Ball Park Hot dogs and Avocados (at least they are full of fat).

Ok, I know I am not entertaining, but there you have it-an update on the Slammin' Sids. We have been very blessed this past year. I am grateful for the help and support we received from my family. It has been a long road, and though it will still be difficult catching up again financially, I feel at peace with where we are. I am very grateful Jeff is not working at CED and especially Royal anymore. I feel everything that happened was for the best. I like SirsiDynix and I love Santaquin. I have no idea what the next year holds, but we have a plan, three wonderful boys and Jeff and I have each other. We spend a lot of time discussing and researching politics and I love I have someone I can talk to.

Blake just came in and told me that tictacs go in your mouth and not your nose. Another wonderful lesson learned!

My pictures are still downloading to the camera, so I will try and add some this week.

4 comments:

Pitzaks said...

Sounds great. I'm so happy everything has worked out for the best.

Sami Carter said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for you guys! You guys are just awesome! Let us know if we can do anything for you! I need to bring your plate back, I'm such a slacker!

Mom said...

AW! Wisdom beyond your years. And the kids. They're growing smarter all the time. I'm a proud grandma.

Meri said...

Thank you for the update!! We love hearing all the details about your cute fam! You are a busy momma!

Blog Archive