Well, I did great at Church until some ladies stopped to talk to me before RS. Perceptive Sonney, the chiefs wife (I love her shes my favorite older lady at church), knew to ask how I was doing- so I told her. That started me crying a little. Then a random woman I didnt know, saw I was tearie eyed, and came and sat next to me and put her arm around me. She said "you dont need to talk about it but it is ok"....that set me off. I started crying Larsen style and left to the bathroon during the opening song. Well of course I was followed. End of the story is... the more concern I was showed the more I cried and apparently I am having dinner made for me tomorrow...despite my protests. My visiting teacher (Kira, Brocks best bud Hatches mom) said she will babysit so we can go to the temple (after Wed when Jeff can get the Stake Pres to sign it).
Jeff talked with the Bishop during his interview and the Bishop basically said the stake has been really lucky and not many have needed help this recession and they have tons of money saved up and other aid ready. Truth is, I dont want Church help, and hope we dont get to the position we need it. At least I know it is available.
I was ok after that (church was over) and lost it abit again at home when I saw Jeff in his Wendys uniform. I know millions have been laid off this year, but knowing Jeff is working fast food makes me feel the lowest of the low. I do appriciate that he is willing to do this- that he will do whatever he can at the moment to make a difference- no matter how small the difference may be.
I guess I was asking too much of myself to make it without crying. I am 28 weeks pregnant for goodness sakes...
3 comments:
God bless you for staying strong and faithful.
We are praying for you.
hey, if you ever need a free babysitter, i'm free pretty much any night...except for wednesday, so just let me know. ALSO...is jeff any good at sales? There's usually a salesman job open at my company...http://www.prospercorp.com/prosper_careers/careers.php
Post a Comment