As far as our life goes nothing has changed. Jeff just started Wendys and we just pray that he wont have to do this for long. I have recently seen numerous spiders and so had a man come out to spray today. Hopefully we will be good for the next three months. I have gotten huge and cant believe I have almost three months left. I have been binging on the sugar and need to cut that out. To date I have only gained about 7-8lbs. Well enjoy the pictures
Friday, April 24, 2009
Inside
The pictures of Blake in nothing but a diaper are only a week old. I'm just happy he is now filling out his 18 month clothes pretty well. Brock had an assignment months ago to write his sight words with shaving cream on the table. I opted for sugar in a cake pan. Well Brock and Blake love that one... and Blake inevitably ends up with a sugar rush.
As far as our life goes nothing has changed. Jeff just started Wendys and we just pray that he wont have to do this for long. I have recently seen numerous spiders and so had a man come out to spray today. Hopefully we will be good for the next three months. I have gotten huge and cant believe I have almost three months left. I have been binging on the sugar and need to cut that out. To date I have only gained about 7-8lbs. Well enjoy the pictures









As far as our life goes nothing has changed. Jeff just started Wendys and we just pray that he wont have to do this for long. I have recently seen numerous spiders and so had a man come out to spray today. Hopefully we will be good for the next three months. I have gotten huge and cant believe I have almost three months left. I have been binging on the sugar and need to cut that out. To date I have only gained about 7-8lbs. Well enjoy the pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where was that picture taken with Brock on the car? That picture of Blake eating that sugar makes a diabetics mothers heart leap in anxiety! And then I take a breath and say, he's ok, he's ok.
So cute!! I looks like they play together well.
Thanks for the pictures Honey. Katie, be strong. It will be OK. It will! We will all get through these difficult times and be better for it. One day at a time.
Hi Katie! My motto is that everything works out in the end. Who would have thought that closing the bakery would be a blessing? You have to have a positive attitude and take it one day at a time. Think of the advice you gave Ryan. In the future, you too will be looking back at this time in your life as a glitch in the road to happiness. Enjoy the day with your family!
Post a Comment