Monday, May 11, 2009

Although we still do not have a job, and dont have really any prospects at all, we are still hopeful and have faith our Heavenly Father will help us. We are in a bit better spirits the start of this week knowing sometimes the right things happen in life to the right people. Also we managed to get the rest of our front yard covered in top soil in just two days, and are hopeful that we can get the back and sides done in just 1.5 weeks. We have ordered our sod for May 29th (but can postpone it if something happens) and are really hopeful we will have our yard in by June 1st!

I had a good mothers day, with help from my husband, and a wonderful Sunday service. I do take most of the credit for taking matters in my own hands. I made sure treats were bought, the house was clean, and the meals all planned out the night before.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Like I said to Max, organization will serve you well. Congratulations.

Blog Archive