Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things just keep on comming

Well, Jeff's car is leaking oil again! We might take it up to Bountiful and make the mechanic double check he fixed it the first time. We really need this car to make it until Jeff finds a great job. Also, our neighbor just put in her sod and she needed 1500 more sq feet then what Ivory gave her...so we are going to need like 2000 more. Thats $600 more in sod we will need to finish our yard. Basically we will get enough for our front and sides only. It is just disheartening to know I will be stuck with a backyard of dirt and rocks for a year longer... I really really really hate dirt.

Also, the people that were to move in across the street, who had a boy Brocks age, and who Brock already loved to play with, lost their job and so now cant buy the house. I feel bad for them that they cant get their home and lost their down payment, and I feel for Brock, who just lost his friend across the street. The economy sucks!!!!

I was also dumb enough to take my kids with me to get my hair cut....I am exhausted. I was smart enough to buy my own Mothers day candy for tomorrow...so I know that is taken care of. I also bought Blake a potty with a detachable lid that can go on the big toilet. Now, how do I get the energy to tackle that idea!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sweetie. Enjoy your candy and family and there's always things that are a little dissappointing, but also a lot of blessings that we all enjoy each day. Let's hear about them.

Blog Archive