Here I am with my new haircut (Im not thrilled with it, but it is better then what I had) and my new glasses. I dont feel nearly as frumpy as I did before this mini makeover.
Here are some pics of the front of our house. We will probably add more dirt to the corner planter, but otherwise we just have about 1/3 of back left and the side yard.
6 comments:
Is your hair colored? I love it! You look really good, and your boys look super cute. Alexis is rockin' an awesome farmer's tan right now.
Katie, the boys are so cute and very blonde and tan and you look great. I really love your hair and glasses and you look like a VERY cute pregnant lady. Next pictures will be of a green front yard.
This is what I'm talking about. Now I have something to comment on. First of all your boy couldn't get cuter. You must be so proud to go shopping with these beautiful boys walking next to you. Too bad no one thinks they are yours because they look nothing like you :) Also you couldn't get more beautiful. Your hair, glasses and cute pregnant belly are adorable.
Your house is so cute and your haircut couldn't be more adorable. We could visit, but I think you forgot how hot Utah is in the summer. I can't do hot. Disneyland is as hot as I can take it.
So Cute! You and the boys! You look great! I love the hair and glasses. I know how it is to feel frumpy, especially when your pregnant. I am getting my hair trimmed tonight and I can't wait!!
Katie! Its Donna from BYU-I! I've always wondered what happened to you! Your kids are adorable. Are you having a boy or girl next? We are having a boy in 3 weeks. I can't wait until he comes out!
Post a Comment