Wow, it is hot and I am exhausted. Luckily it is suppose to cool down, but I dont know how to get a good nights sleep...I am hitting the point that I cant get comfortable (thanks to the nerve pain in my tushie). I managed to keep the boys inside today by having the 3 yr old boy from next door over. I wasnt about to hang out outside all afternoon...
Today I took the boys in for doctors appts. For Brock we discussed allergies and his resulting post nasal drip. The doctor told me to use Zyrtec instead of Claritin and if that doesnt work after a couple of months to try a perscription nose spray. Blake had his 18 month well check. He has moved up 5 percentile points in height and weight. He is now 42% in height and 6.5% in weight (he has moved up from 15% to 37% to 42% in height so there might be hope for him yet). The doctor encouraged my putting carnation instant breakfast in Blakes milk to help him get his calories. Blake got his shots, and besides the quick crying- he was a trooper. We went and got frosties and nuggets after, and with some whoopers and playing with friends he was happy all afternoon. He did ask to go to bed at around 7:30 which is unusual and he crashed. Since I had Eschelles son for a couple hours she invited us over for dinner (both our husbands were working). It was nice to have a home cooked meal without any effort.
On another note... we have about half the back yard covered with dirt. Some of it is so packed down and hard, Jeff is going to have to borrow a hose and wet it down and throw the mud around just to get it in piles over the yard. Jeff has three solid days he can work on it this week and we are hoping it will be done by Monday so we can still get our sod next weekend....oh grass... the things in life we learn to charish. I am almost grateful Jeff hasnt found a job yet so he has time to finish the yard. Now if he could just get a job to start the day we finish...
1 comment:
I'm going to miss Brock for the next 10 days, when he leaves on Fri. I love hearing his little voice over the phone. Things will be fine for you all. As long as you guys keep stirring the pot, something will happen eventually. Don't get discouraged! It's way too early to even think worry.
Post a Comment