I want to count little toes and kiss little cheeks. I miss those little boys so much. Your swing looks inviting and I hope you get a lot of use out of it. Your lawn is looking good, also.
Oh my gosh, that baby Jack is SO CUTE! Love the swing! Brock and Blake are very cute too, but that baby face makes me want to fly over to Utah right now just to pinch those cheeks!
3 comments:
I want to count little toes and kiss little cheeks. I miss those little boys so much. Your swing looks inviting and I hope you get a lot of use out of it. Your lawn is looking good, also.
Oh my gosh, that baby Jack is SO CUTE! Love the swing! Brock and Blake are very cute too, but that baby face makes me want to fly over to Utah right now just to pinch those cheeks!
Your house looks great. It did just hit me that you now have 3 boys. Wow! At least they are cute. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment