What do you get when you have three little boys...a whole lot of fun!!!
You are a Larsen with fond memories of roadtrips and animal cookies. But, really, I don't agree. The pink ones are better.
You and our parents apparently have a different taste in food coloring.
i agree...the white ones ARE better!
I always liked the white better. It has been years...but I'll have to stand by it.
I'm sorry you are wrong here. The pink ones are better. Take it from an x-spert. Dad
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are a Larsen with fond memories of roadtrips and animal cookies. But, really, I don't agree. The pink ones are better.
You and our parents apparently have a different taste in food coloring.
i agree...the white ones ARE better!
I always liked the white better. It has been years...but I'll have to stand by it.
I'm sorry you are wrong here. The pink ones are better. Take it from an x-spert.
Dad
Post a Comment