Jack has changed SO!! much since I left. I can't believe how much. He looks like he's with us now, so aware with his eyes so wide. He and Jeff look so cute together. Katie, Jack does look like his daddy after all, at least those eyes. Thanks so much for the video.
7 comments:
Jeff and Jack have the same hair!
Jack has changed SO!! much since I left. I can't believe how much. He looks like he's with us now, so aware with his eyes so wide. He and Jeff look so cute together. Katie, Jack does look like his daddy after all, at least those eyes. Thanks so much for the video.
He's a keeper. Your Jack is as cute as our Jack! (My mom says,"but not more" :) You know we are prejudice!!
Three words...Cutie-pa-tootie!
he is soo cute wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at those sweet cheeks! I think he has your coloring.
He is just darling! It is sooo hard for me to get any pics of Kade with his eyes open. Your little Jack Jack is soooo cute!
Post a Comment